As Easy as Pie
Building posts in Divi is as easy as pie. It will soon feel as familiar as the classic wordpress.
Here are the steps I took:
- Add New Post from WP menu bar at top of page or from Menu at left side when on the dashboard
- Add title same as before with consideration for SEO
- On Left sidebar check author, add category, add feature Image sized to ratio that fits BLOG page
- Click on USE DIVI Builder
- You Will see Title and featuerd image
- Go to Green circle with plus sign under image
- Choose one column
- Add text module
- Add text into box that appears
- Use Headings and Paragraphs etc. as before
- You can position box where text is added so that you can see how page will appear.
- You can also enlarge the text box so it isn’t tiny and crazy-making.
- Once done hit check mark in green box at bottom left of text box.
- Hit back arrow at top right to go back to back end of post.
- Go to bottom purple circle and SAVE
- Exit Visual Builder
- Hit back button – arrow at top left of page
- Check post url permalink and Yoast
- To Go back into edit something in the post at a later time
- Go to post in blog and enable visual builder or enter through Dashboard
- Click use Visual Builder
- Find BLACK module tool block
- Find gear tool – second from left
- Find text and open and edit
- repeat click green check mark, Save, etc.