Career Coaching with LauraOne-on-one Guidance Through my Back to Work Success Model ™
Your Career Relaunch is a Process:
Coaching with me is logical and impactful especially if any of these questions below resonate.
- Are you unsure about what you can offer?
- Does the way tech might have moved on really freak you out?
- Have you lost touch with most of your network?
- Are you uncertain how to approach getting back to work and could do with a bit of a checklist?
- Are you busy and are not sure you have the time to dedicate to finding a job?
- Does “selling yourself” feel icky and irksome?
- What’s a good LinkedIn profile anyway, and does your CV need a huge overhaul?
- Even if you did go back to your old job, would it fulfill you?
- Are you afraid that you just cannot work the hours that you used to do and have a life?
Together we will help you to:
- Focus on finding a job quickly, so that you have your own money coming in faster.
- Weed out your fears and change your mindset, so you feel safe and power-full going out into the market.
- Restore and build your network and feel part of the working world again.
- Gain the respect of your loved ones as they see you flourish and dazzle back out there at informational coffees, interviews and of course when you land the job.
- Start to feel part of a bigger community – a “professional family” as you go back into the workplace ad make an impact.
- Stop doubting yourself and feel confident about your abilities.
- Spend time on your purpose and what it is that gives you that “flow feeling” you feel creatively fulfilled.
- Have the confidence to negotiate more powerfully and have more impact at interview.
I don’t believe in expensive coaching or endless coaching sessions.
I want to give you a kickstart when you are ready.
I want to help you format an actionable plan
and set up the scaffolding that will support you
through the whole job search process.
I want to keep you focused on the right things
and I want to encourage you.
A career relaunch can be lonely and scary,
or with me it can be empowering and energising.
Coaching gets you focused on the important steps
and weeds out the negative thoughts,
so that you are clear on how to get back to work.
Through short coaching sessions including homework in between
Through downloadable workbooks with concrete action steps
Through focused journaling prompts that inspire reflection and change
Through one-on-one Zoom conference calls at your convenience
What this coaching will achieve for you:
You will have an actionable plan to get back into the world of work and
You will have a plan for networking, an elevator pitch and an ideal role and job application process.
You will create a LinkedIn profile and personal profile that makes it clear what value you bring to the market.
More importantly, we will identify what it is that you want to do, what feels purposeful and fulfilling.
We will work systematically through my Back to Work Success Model ™.